Although it's fall, it still feels like summer here in California, so I thought that I would get in the fall spirit by doing a fall inspired makeup look. I chose to go for a super simple eye and a dark lip, which seems to be the classic when it's fall time.
1. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - I apply this first because I like to use it order to give me a matte base.
2. Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation Serum - I applied this with a round top kabuki blending brush.
3. Elf Under-eye Highlighter and Concealer - Set this with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
4. Airspun Mineral Powder- In translucent to set my foundation.
5. NYX Matte Bronzer - applied with a stiffer fan brush to contour.
6. NYX Blush in Terra Cotta - applied over the contour to give a more glowy look.
7. ELF Neutral Eye Shadow Palette- Took a matte neutral color as my base, added a coppery brown tone to the crease, and highlighted my brow bone with a pale yellow matte shadow.
8. Rocket Volume Mascara- curled my lashed and applied 2 coats of mascara, no eyeliner.
9. NYX Lip Butter in Licorice
btw...don't mind my eyebrows they need to be tamed.
Hope you liked this fall makeup look and let me know what's your favorite makeup product to add to your look this fall! Mines definitely the lipstick!