Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review: Milani Brow Shaping Gel

Hello Lovelies,

My brows have always unruly and even when they are freshly threaded they still have hairs that just don't want to stay in place. So I decided to try out a new product to solve my problem, the Milani Brow Shaping Gel.


It comes in a super classy bottle and has a spool tip brush. The gel is clear but when applying it kinda looks milky which I don't really like but it ends up drying clear. I got mine in the medium to strong hold and I was kinda skeptical because I thought it would make my brows look ...hmm whats the right word ... crispy. But once again it proved me wrong my brows feel smooth and looks as tho they don't have product built up on them.
I personally would apply this after all my makeup is done as a final touch to pull everything together.

So far am am liking this product and it has been working great! Oh, and it was reasonably priced, which is a plus!

Hope you enjoyed this post!


6 comments:

  1. Could do with something like this! Will have to check it out.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate my eyebrows and always find they do what they want! This would be great for me and the price is really decent as well, next time I go to America I will have to look for this ;)

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I been waiting for something like this to hit the drugstores!!

    andreushki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds good to me...vl check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this type of thing before, I didn't even know it existed! Interesting product, and thanks for explaining it so well. I feel like my makeup world has been enlightened :)

    Check out my post on the benefits of blogging: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/pros-and-cons-of-blogging-part-1.html?showComment=1392162738353#c7954531855974862084

    ReplyDelete