Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to School Natural Makeup

Hello Lovelies,

My classes have recently started and I have had to change my makeup routine to something more natural and appropriate for school and decided to share my routine with you!



Products I Used In Order of Applying:

Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
CoverGirl Outlast Foundation
ELF Undereye Highlighter and Concealer
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder
NYX Apricot Blush
NYX Yogurt Eye Pencil (smudged on the bottom inner corner and lid)
Sephora Felt Tip Liner (small flick eyeliner)
Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara

I love this look for school and an everyday natural makeup!

3 comments:

  1. Is your school quite strict about makeup or did you just want something more practical for an everyday look? I think it's quite beautiful. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  2. What product do you use on your eyebrows? They look fabulous!

    Lexi x.
    www.martinisandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't use anything in them! I just comb thru them with a spoolie! xx
      P.s. threading my eyebrows is my secret!

      Delete