Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Lookbook 2014

Hello Lovelies,

Summer is in full throttle and I have decided to make a post on some of my favorite summer outfits!


My first outfit is a paisley patterned romper with sandal wedges. Super cute for a nice dinner out with friends! 

Next is a boho chic look that is perfect for any summer day! Long flowy maxi skirt and a cute frilly top accompanied with round glasses. 

Last but not least is my total casual everyday summer wear that is stylish yet super simple to put together. Colored shorts and a cute top! 

Check out my lookbook here: 

                                           



5 comments:

  1. your dog is adorable!!!!!! and love the 70s circular glasses. all the outfits are very much my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the florals and the sandals!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely xxx\You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete