Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Favorite Daiso Beauty Products

Hello Lovelies,

I am not sure if many of you know about Daiso but I am hoping that you do because it is am amazing store to find everyday things for only $1.50. In this post I am going to talk about some of my favorite beauty products. These products, I am either using on a daily basis or have repurchased them multiple times. So lets get right into it!


1. Eye Lash Curler
 This is an essential in my everyday makeup routine and this does the job! For the price it is amazing and works as well as my higher priced eye lash curler. It's a great essential buy and is good for everyday use and I think its great to also have a backup eye lash curler lying around because you never know when you will need it.

2. Blotting Paper
I love this blotting paper because it is larger than the clean and clear ones and it also comes in packs that can be placed on your vanity for easy access. This specific pack comes with 100 sheets but there are packs that come with more or less sheets and some that are specifically made in travel size.

3. Charcoal Peel Off Mask
This mask has become popular all over the web and many individuals are doing YouTube reviews on it. I have used it multiple times, either just on my nose or my entire face, and love how it works. It is fast and simple and I love that it is peel off. I would definitely recommend opening up your pores with a warm towel before using it to get the best results.

4. Bobby Pins
This is a pack of 50 bobby pins and they are the best bobby pins I have ever used. They seriously don't move at all once you put them on. The pins are more on the tighter side and are flat and wide as opposed to the regular ones we use that are round and not as tight. I literally drive all the way to the store just for these. They are a must have!

5. Nail Clipper
I love this nail clipper because it is on the larger side which makes it easier to use. One key feature that makes it come on my favorites list is that it catches all the nail clippings so that you can throw them all out together. (yes nail clipping are gross!!) This makes the process easier and less of a mess. Clip your nails and throw them out. Done!

Hopefully you enjoyed this post and if you haven't checked out Daiso yet I would highly encourage you to do so! (beware you may get addicted to the low prices and cute items they have there!)

xo,
Neika

No comments:

Post a Comment