Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lip of the Day: Mauve Madness

Hello Lovelies,

I am posting a quick lip of the day for you guys! This lip has been my new favorite ever since I received my NYX products.


It is in the color Mauve and it is a nice dark rosy color. I don't think this picture does it justice, but it is very close to it! It is the perfect color for a night out or even to give you a sultry dark look in the daytime. The texture of the lipstick is very creamy and applies smoothly onto the lips. Blot it with a napkin and the color stays but it gives you a great matte effect. I think it is a very versatile color and great for almost anytime of the day!

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick lip of the day!




3 comments:

  1. love this color on you omg <3
    thestylegerm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this color! It's beautiful and you've definitely put together a lovely blog. New follower.
    Nora=)
    thehopelesslyoptimistic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete