Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies,

I have recently come across the new nail polish by Sally Hansen called Miracle Gel Polish. As you can tell lately many different nail polish brands have been coming out with a line of "gel" polishes but this one has stood out to me and has surprisingly done what it claims!


So Sally Hansen claims that it lasts up to 14 days and it is a easy 2 step process that requires no light to cure the gel, and I can personally agree with all these claims!

I applied the nail polish over 2 weeks ago and it has just started to chip and that is only at the base of my nail where the nail polish was thinner. The look of the polish basically looks like gel polish except isn't quite as shiny as the actual thing but compared to regular polish it is definitely shinier and looks thicker like gel.

This polish, I would say, is amazing and is great for those who want the look and lasting strength of gel polish without having to have the real thing done. It is relatively inexpensive and comes in a good range of colors that suits everyone! I would definitely recommend this polish.

Here is a picture of my nails after 2 coats of the polish and a coat of the gel top coat! I love this color so much that I will probably be wearing it all fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment