Monday, November 25, 2013

"This or That" Beauty TAG

Hello Lovelies,

I found a this or that beauty tag and decided I would give it a go! I thought i would do something different and it would also help you guys learn more about me!



Makeup:
blush or bronzer- bronzer
lip gloss or lipstick - both but prefer lip gloss
eye liner or mascara - tough one! but I have to go with mascara!
foundation or concealer - foundation
neutral or color eye shadow -neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows -pressed
brushes or sponges - brushes for sure!

Nails:
OPI or china glaze - OPI
Long or short - short
Acrylic or natural - natural, although I love when I get acrylics done!
Brights or darks - dark
Flower or no flower - no flower

Body:
perfume or body splash - perfume
lotion or body butter - lotion
body wash or soap - body wash

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - jeans
long sleeve of short - short
dresses or skirts - skirts
stripes or plaid - stripes
flip flops or sandals - definitely sandals!
scarves or hats - scarves, hats look terrible on me!
studs or dangly earrings - studs
necklaces or bracelets - bracelets
heels or flats - flats
cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots
jacket or hoodie - love both but I have to go with jacket because its more versatile!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - forever 21

Hair:
curly or straight - straight but if i'm having a good hair day then curly!
bun or ponytail - bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins
hair spray or gel - hair spray
long or short - long
light or dark - dark
side swept bangs or full bangs - side swept
up or down- down 


Hope you guys enjoyed this!

XOXO
-Neika

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to do this tag soon, come to see my blog! x

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete