Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY Hamsa Charm Bracelet

Hello Lovelies,

I decided that I was going to do a tutorial for my DIY Charm Bracelets! It is perfect to wear with any outfit and it is an accessory that is so "in" right now! I decided that I wanted to go with a gold tone hamsa connector charm and a little 'made with love' heart charm to add to the overall appearance! Hopefully you find this as easy as I did and that you will try this super cute DIY charm bracelet out for yourself! (oh and it's a perfect little holiday gift for anyone that loves accessories!)

First, you will need a connector charm, like the blinged out hamsa one I have here! And if you would like you can add another little extra charm to add to the overall appearance of the bracelet!

Second, you will need beads (I prefer using these white glass beads) and an elastic or magic stretch cord!

Next, I attached the cord to the charm using a crimp tube. This was a little tricky, but what I did was I looped the cord through the charm and put both ends of the cord through the crimp tube. Then I pulled one end of the cord so that the other end was super short and almost touching the crimp tube. After that I crimped the crimp tube! Wow, hopefully this wasn't as confusing as it just sounded in my head!

Now that the hard part is over with you can start stringing the beads onto the cord! Try to keep the amount of beads equal on each side of the connector charm.

After you have strung all the beads except the last one, add the little extra charm to the bracelet and end with your last bead!



Finally, tie the ends of the cords together in a double knot and secure it with some super glue! (I love using gorilla glue) Then cut off the extra cord after the glue has dried!

And there you have it, your DIY Charm Bracelet! I love to add it along with my watch, just for that perfect touch of arm candy!

XOXO
-Neika


No comments:

Post a Comment