Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit of the Day

Hello Lovelies,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you are enjoying lots of turkey and treats!
Today, I went to my families house for turkey dinner and decided to wear a simple yet chic outfit. I am wearing a floral skater skirt from Forever 21 and a classic v-neck top from The Loft. I threw over my jean jacket from Nordstroms to pull together the look! I am also wearing my new shoes from Urban Outfitters, that I talked about in my last post. Here is my outfit...


Have a great Thanksgiving!

XOXO
-Neika

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Urban Outfitters - Don't have any shoes from there (yet!). Happy Thanksgiving!

    Oh Hey Kayspray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally jealous that you were in a skirt while I was shovelling snow. At least one of us was looking adorable.

    I'm a follower of yours on Bloglovin and would love it if you linked up to my weekly Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/12/bloglovin-hop-december5.html).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete