Wednesday, November 13, 2013

e.l.f Haul

I recently ordered some products from eyes lips face and they have just arrived! Here they are:

I am excited to review them all for you! This is my first time reviewing products so be easy on me!
So here we go!


 This first item is the new baked blush in the color passion pink! Its appearance is a marbled bronzer base with some pink veins running trough it! This product is very shimmery so I would suggest applying in layers to get your desired look.

Next we have the High Definition Powder in translucent! This is a great product that you can apply as a setting powder to finish off your makeup look!


This item is the under eye concealer and the highlighter! The product is very smooth and applies great! Perfect for covering dark under eye circles and brightening up your eyes!

I also bought a Kabuki brush and it is super soft and perfect for powder and all over applications! Great brush!

So I thought I would give this Lip Exfoliator a try and the first thing I noticed was the smell! It has an amazing scent that is like vanilla ice cream! It effectively smooths lips but make sure to put a lip balm on after to help rejuvenate the moisture!

This next product is amazing, it glides on effortlessly and hydrates your lips while also adding a hint of color! I got it in the color rose which isn't as bright as it is when applied. It does have a minty sent to it and when applied it has a little tingle. Another plus to this product is that it also has SPF 15 to protect your lips!

Last but not least is the Makeup Mist and Set! I have not had the chance to use this product yet but i have read reviews about this product that said such good things! I will try it out soon and let you all know how I feel about this product because a setting good setting mist is hard to find!

Here is a swatch of the under eye concealer & highlighter, and also the lip balm!
Hope you guys enjoyed my elf haul items and my review!

XOXO
-Neika






No comments:

Post a Comment