So today I am posting my first FOTD post and I'm excited to see how it goes! I decided to do a natural look that still has a glow and hint of pop to it. I tried to use products that have a hint of the same color in them to make the look uniform.
Lets start off with the products I used in order of how I applied my makeup.
1. Mally Perfect Prep Primer
2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
3. Smashbox Photo Ready Concealer - For under eyes and blended out with my ring finger.
4. elf High Definition Powder - Applied with stipple brush all over my face.
Blush & Highlight:
2. elf Baked Blush - Used as a highlight above the blush on my cheek bone.
2. Sephora Waterproof Retractable Eye Liner- applied as a thin line along my top lash line and also in my top waterline.
3. Clinique High Impact Mascara- only on my top lashes and I applied 2 coats.
2. Tarte Lip Surgence- in Smitten
I hope you guys enjoyed this FOTD and I definitley will be doing more of these in the near future!