Friday, January 10, 2014

Drugstore Favorites

Hello Lovelies,

I always have a few staple drugstore makeup products on hand and wanted to share my favorites with all of you!

I want to start with the product I think I have talked about most on my blog which is the Neutrogena Shine Control Primer! I feel that it is an amazing product for those of us with oily skin and a little of it goes a long way.


 I love to accompany the primer with the Covergirl Clean Oil Control foundation. Although it doesn't have the most coverage it it great for an all over even coverage and its color somehow magically blends in pretty well with my skin tone!


The next product I recently found and love! It is the Airspun loose face powder in translucent, it gives so much for the price. The powder is very fine and it gives the face just a even and smooth look!


Another product that I love but don't use as often is the Conceal Rx by Physicians Formula and it is a green concealer for dark marks. It works great and it is easy to blend and it dries quickly so you can apply your concealer over top!


This product is one of my all time favorites and I use it everyday, its the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara! I have not found any other mascara that beats this one. It separates lashes effectively and gives great volume!


And last but not least is a new product by Covergirl called Lip Perfection. It is a slightly glossy lip tint and it is amazing! Perfect for an easy on the go lip color that is not too overpowering!


Hope you guys try some of these out for yourselves and let me know if you like them as much as I do!

11 comments:

  1. I love the Rocket! I think it might be the best drugstore mascara I've come across. I haven't tried the Covergirl lip pencils but I may have to. I keep hearing great things about them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Maybelline mascaras. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will join yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try some covergirl products, but they don't sell in Europe =(

    But I AM going to try the Maybelline mascara!!! =D

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really interested in trying the airspun powder! I walk by it all the time but never pick it up! You should do a full review, great post!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to try some of these out.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! The Neutrogena primer sounds interesting. I might try it out.

    I love the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara too!

    - Ray
    http://obeyray.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such oily skin, great primer recommendation - I must purchase! Hope you can follow me :)

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete