Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Skin Exfoliation Routine

Hello Lovelies,

So when winter rolls around I like to change up my exfoliation routine, due to drier skin. I try to moisturize as much as I can to prevent dry skin. Here are the products I use during the winter season...


I like to wash my skin with warm water and a light moisturizing face wash, the one I use is from the brand Simple. Then I use my Vitamin Enhanced Resurfacing Cream from Youthful Essence to exfoliate away all impurities. I usually apply a little to my cheeks, chin and forehead and with a circular motion lightly rub it on my face for about a minute. I love this product because it is enriched with vitamins and after you wash it off your face it your skin feels new again! Then I just wash off the exfoliator and apply my daily moisturizer from Cetaphil.

I find that this routine effectively exfoliates while not drying my skin!



4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I've got dry skin and I change my skincare regimes when winter rolls around as well. I haven't tried the daily moisturiser but it sounds amazing!

    Caseyslifeandotherstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The daily moisturizer is great, it is definitely my go to!

      Delete
  2. I've got dry skin too and I've never used these products! Should try! xx

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i have such dry skin im definitely trying these products! :)

    http://7neonzebras.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete