Sunday, December 8, 2013

Arm Candy Ideas

Hello Lovelies,

So I finally got the Michael Kors watch that I have had my eye on for a while and got a little excited! I have been putting together a few different combinations of how I would accessorize with my watch today and thought I would post them. Here are the three looks...


-Added my MK bracelet and a dainty black charm bracelet.

-Added a simply gold chain bracelet with my Brandy Melville turquoise skull bracelet.

-Added my MK bracelet with a turquoise beaded bracelet.

These are just a few different ideas that I had when it comes to accessorizing along with my watch!




13 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I especially love the first look, your MK bracelet is gorgeous!
    Aileen x

    a-is-for-aileen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very unique way of accessorizing and it looks lovely! :D My watch usually just looks boring on its own, but I think you've given me a few ideas to make it more fabulous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look very cute :) I love wearing a simple bracelet with my watch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this watch in silver! Love a bit of arm candy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like big watches! This one is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second look and your watch is amazing!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your watch! Michael Kors always makes such gorgeous products

    xox greta
    Flourish Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice arm party!!! Love your watch. You can't go wrong with Michael Kors. One of my favorite designers when it comes to watches! ;) Following you on Bloglovin. Look forward to your future posts. xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete