Every so often I like to clean my makeup brushes and I just cleaned them other day and decided to do a post on how I clean my brushes.
So me being a person that doesn't really like to clean much I like to make this process as easy and mess less as possible. I have split this process up into 4 easy steps!
Things You Will Need:
1. Bowl (preferably plastic)
2. Baby Shampoo (or any other mild shampoo)
3. Small Towel (that you don't mind getting dirty)
4. Your Sink
1. Get your bowl and fill it with warm water. Make sure it is not hot so it wont damage your brushes. Add a squeeze of shampoo to the bowl.
2. Take a brush and gently swirl it around in the bowl until you feel it is clean.
3. Run the brush under cold water running from your sink and when finished squeeze off excess water with your fingers.
4. Gently rub the bristle of the brush on the towel and place the head of the brush on the sides of the towel to dry.
And you're done! The process goes by pretty fast once you get the hang of the steps. I like to clean my brushes at night so that in the morning they will be dry and ready to use!
Hope this makes cleaning your makeup brushes easier!