Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lazy Girls Guide To: Perfect Makeup

Hello Lovelies,

So whenever I'm running a little late and don't have as much time to do my makeup as I usually do, I like to use this easy five step routine.

What You Will Need:
BB Cream - Garnier Skin Renew
Blush - Sephora Blush Me!
Powder - Maybelline Stay Matte
Eyeliner - Sephora Waterproof Retractable Liner
Mascara - Smashbox Full Exposure

I apply all the products in the order above! You can switch the order of the blush and the powder if you like but I like to apply my blush before my powder because it sets the blush and helps it last longer instead of fading.

Hope this is helpful, because it has been a life saver for me and it is super easy!


8 comments:

  1. I also have some routine if I don't have many time for my make-up. It's very easy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also using the Garnier BB cream and I love it! Great list ;) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB cream is a saviour when you're short on time, I've run out and I'm definitely planning on repurchasing. The Garnier one is particularly fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Sephora blush looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing, love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my exact routine!! Sometimes you just haven't got the time to spend longer than 5 minutes on your face.

    Love your blog btw!

    Georgie xx

    The Blonde Galaxy

    ReplyDelete