Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lazy Girls Guide To: Perfect Makeup

Hello Lovelies,

So whenever I'm running a little late and don't have as much time to do my makeup as I usually do, I like to use this easy five step routine.

What You Will Need:
BB Cream - Garnier Skin Renew
Blush - Sephora Blush Me!
Powder - Maybelline Stay Matte
Eyeliner - Sephora Waterproof Retractable Liner
Mascara - Smashbox Full Exposure

I apply all the products in the order above! You can switch the order of the blush and the powder if you like but I like to apply my blush before my powder because it sets the blush and helps it last longer instead of fading.

Hope this is helpful, because it has been a life saver for me and it is super easy!


8 comments:

  1. I also have some routine if I don't have many time for my make-up. It's very easy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also using the Garnier BB cream and I love it! Great list ;) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB cream is a saviour when you're short on time, I've run out and I'm definitely planning on repurchasing. The Garnier one is particularly fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing, love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my exact routine!! Sometimes you just haven't got the time to spend longer than 5 minutes on your face.

    Love your blog btw!

    Georgie xx

    The Blonde Galaxy

    ReplyDelete